ASE Insurance Agency (UK) Limited
What Information do we collect from you?
Non sensitive personal information such as name, address, contact details, occupation.
We will also collect insurance product relevant information including details of any claims you may have made.
Information is collected via a proposal form completed by yourselves.
Information is also collected via a Credit Agreement for the purpose of setting up Finance arrangements if these are required.
Why do we collect this?
The information we collect about you is used in the following ways:-
1) The legal basis of collecting this data is for the purpose of negotiating, arranging and administering insurance quotations, insurance policies and claims. We will not collect any personal data from you that we do not need in order to provide these services to you.
2) To arrange credit agreements when financing your premium using Close Premium Finance or Premium Credit.
3) For fraud and/or money laundering checks.
Who do we share it with?
If you contact us for insurance we will pass you details to Insurers, Underwriters, Underwriting Agents. Your information may be shared with fraud prevention agencies. If you need to make a claim we will share your information with our agents and or advisers in order to process the claim.
If you require finance for the payment of your premium, your details will be passed onto the relevant finance company, Close Brothers Finance or Premium Credit for them to arrange and set up the finance on your behalf.
We may also disclose your personal information to other third parties where:
1) We are required by law or by a regulator with authority over us or you, eg court order, statutory obligation of Financial Conduct Authority request; and
2) We believe disclosure is necessary in order to assist in the prevention of any criminal action.
We will not share your information for marketing purposes or companies outside ASE Insurance Agency (UK) Limited.
Where is it stored?
Generally, after a policy has lapsed, our records are stored in digital format and hard copies destroyed. The digital storage of our records complies with the GDRP requirements.
How long is it stored for?
If you have held an insurance Policy through us, we will normally retain your information for up to ten years. We hold this to comply with file reviews, to deal with any future claims, to respond to any complaints or queries, to show we treated you fairly and to maintain records according to rules that apply to us.
We may keep your information for longer than 10 years if we cannot delete it for legal, regulatory or technical reasons. Generally our records are stored in digital format and hard copies destroyed.
How can I access or correct the information you hold about me?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
If you would like a copy of your personal information, please email or write to us at
ASE Insurance Agency (UK) Limited, 2 Mill Road, Maldon, Essex CM9 5HZ, email@example.com
We want to make sure that any personal information we hold is accurate and up to date. If you think our information is inaccurate, you may ask us to correct or remove it.
The right to be forgotten
The right to be forgotten makes up part of the GDPR and gives you the right to request for your personal details to be removed under certain circumstances such as:
1) Your personal data is no longer necessary for the purpose in which it was originally collected
2) You withdraw consent
3) The data was unlawfully collected
4) The data has to be erased to comply with a legal obligation
ASE Insurance Agency (UK) Limited is authorised and regulated by the UK's Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
ASE Insurance Agency (UK) Limited FCA register number is 300595. You can check this on the Financial Services
Register by visiting the FCA's website www.fsa.gov.uk/register/home/do, or by contacting the FCA on 0800 111 6768
ASE Insurance Agency (UK) Limited`s Registered address is: 39a Welbeck Street, London. W1G 8DH .
Registered No. 3276621.
© 2018 ASE Insurance Agency (UK) Limited